Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Reduce wind noise?

Old 09-02-2011, 05:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by prowler9
Does anyone have this or know if it works? I am sick of people complaining they can't hear me when I am on my phone (its no the phone I have had a few diff ones)
Attachment 204142

I thought for $39.99 it is worth a shot..

Thoughts?
What's your impressions so far with a few days of having this on?

My wife was asking about the ones that go around the windows. She always has her top off (haha) and is always on the phone so if it helps I may take a longer look at these.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by -ND4SPD-
What's your impressions so far with a few days of having this on?

My wife was asking about the ones that go around the windows. She always has her top off (haha) and is always on the phone so if it helps I may take a longer look at these.
I don't have it yet... Some how they messed up the order and it never shipped... I should have it sometime next week.. I will post up a review as soon as I can.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I plug my Iphone into the stereo and put it above the stereo on my daystar dash panel. Not as much wind up there, only problem is they sometime gets an echo if i have the stereo up to loud, but wind noise doesnt seem to be an issue
Old 09-07-2011, 04:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Update..

I got the item today needless to say I was a little shocked how bad the box was (even looked folded in half)

Well I opened it up and there was a note inside with cust info that had it before me saying it didnt work at all... Yup it was USED!!!

I called the guy that had returned it to see why and he said it didn't work at all said it sounded like a bunch of monkeys on top of his Jeep lol

Well be contacting them to get it returned..

If anyone else gets this please let me know and I will reorder if it works.

(Never even got it installed to see for myself)
Old 09-07-2011, 04:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by prowler9
Update..

I got the item today needless to say I was a little shocked how bad the box was (even looked folded in half)

Well I opened it up and there was a note inside with cust info that had it before me saying it didnt work at all... Yup it was USED!!!

I called the guy that had returned it to see why and he said it didn't work at all said it sounded like a bunch of monkeys on top of his Jeep lol

Well be contacting them to get it returned..

If anyone else gets this please let me know and I will reorder if it works.

(Never even got it installed to see for myself)
Don't know that I would be ordering anything from that AFU company.

Quick Reply: Reduce wind noise?