Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Recomended Seat Covers

Old 02-23-2014, 05:09 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ShiftKnowledge
The Trek Armors look good but you are looking at $600 for seat covers. redic.

I was thinking about the coverking neoprenes but it looks like neoprene will snag easily and rip apart.

I also like the looks of the coverking ballsitic nylon ones but those dont look comfortable at all.

I'm stuck but there is a deal where you can get fronts and back for around $200.
Trek Armor .....Not looking so "redic" after all with your own post now does it LOL.
If you look at it this way..... Even if you keep your jeep only 3 years that works out to only 55 cents a day...... OR just buy the fronts..... The OP has a 2dr anyways..... I have a 4 dr bought the Trek Armor for the front and a waterproof set off eBay for the rear where I just put work stuff anyways.

Last edited by robsjeep9; 02-23-2014 at 07:36 AM.
Old 02-23-2014, 07:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

My wife has custom Trek Armors and I have Marathon Superhides....can't go wrong with either....you really do get what you pay for when it comes to seat covers.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by robbins84
I have a 2dr JK 2011 and Ive been looking for some water proof seat covers. Does anyone have any suggestions?
I researched the hell out of this! Trust me if you truly want the best seat covers bite the bullet and save up for the trek armors. You won't be disappointed. I give you a challenge, see if you can find even one write up or review of people that were unhappy with these after they bought them, other than having to cut for the headrests. But that's not a problem only scary after spending so much money on them. I love mine and don't regret this purchase in any way! Fantastic fit and finish, customer support and unprecedented quality.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

does anybody have any experience with the coverking ballistic seat covers?

Quick Reply: Recomended Seat Covers