Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Reccomend me hydrolic jack.

Old 03-16-2016, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by kevinlee
I was at tractor supply a while back and they had 3ton unijacks for $35. I bought 4 lol. It's basically a bottle Jack and jackstand all in one. They drop as low as 11" and lift as high as 21". All 4 of mine work great and I can lift all 4 tires at once now.

I have one of those too... mine doesn't collapse after the weight is off them, so it wedges under the axle... do yours continue to drop? If so, perhaps I just have one that doesn't quite work right?
Old 03-16-2016, 06:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jedg
I have one of those too... mine doesn't collapse after the weight is off them, so it wedges under the axle... do yours continue to drop? If so, perhaps I just have one that doesn't quite work right?

Mine you have to hold the silver handle releasing the jackstand part up while you let them down.
Old 03-16-2016, 08:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are you looking for a bottle jack specifically? If you're looking for a regular hydraulic jack ( I don't know wth they're called but with the 4 wheels and a handle) harbor freight has/had a deal on a 3 ton aluminum for like $80. I grabbed one so I have one for each end and it's badass, especially for the price.

Quick Reply: Reccomend me hydrolic jack.