Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rear Winch Bumpers

Old 12-24-2010, 04:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love this bumper, so far it seems to be everything I've been looking for. It also looks much better than the others on the market. My wife says that rear tire is so big it looks like it's eating the Jeep. Her comment made me realize something though, I don't see a third brake light. For those of us without enormous tires will the stock bracket be reused?
Old 12-24-2010, 06:10 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Benchmark Designs Inc.
So that's the overview of what's currently available in the way of rear JK winch bumpers. Ours is the newest release and was designed to be the very best rear winch bumper available. We have several installed and currently shipping to customers here on the forum. I imagine some write-up reviews will be available soon.

I will have a nice full review and pictures once mine is on

hope to have it early this new year

Quick Reply: Rear Winch Bumpers