Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rear Upper Control Arms

Old 01-22-2009, 04:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear Upper Control Arms

Okay now I know this may sound wierd. But when you put a new rear driveshaft and rear upper control arms does it give you a lift or bring the tires out????

I swear when i picked my jeep up from the shop that the axle looked different or my jeep sat higher or the wheels were farther from the body.....IS THIS POSSIBLE???
Old 01-22-2009, 04:11 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

maybe it was rotated a whole lot and pushed he spring bucket up forward into the spring in turn making it higher? lol. Seriously I have no idea. The changed castor may make the brackets look further from the body?
Old 01-22-2009, 04:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmmm... either way it makes it kinda look a little more badass but i guess i will have to get a second opinion and no im not posting pictures cause its dark outside and cold as hell.....Maybe tomorrow i can post some before and after..

Quick Reply: Rear Upper Control Arms