Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rear Track Bar Bracket and Teraflex Write Up

Old 08-27-2012, 08:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear Track Bar Bracket and Teraflex Write Up

Does anyone have details on why the Teraflex BB write up does not have details on installing the Rear Track Bar Bracket? I believe the write up was originally written several years back, so is it possible the bracket was not included in earlier kits?
Old 08-27-2012, 08:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Well, for a 2-2.5" budget boost you really don't need to adjust the front or rear trackbar. If anything, just get the rear teraflex trackbar drop down bracket that attaches to the chasis of the vehicle; not the axle. Simple install. Cheap too. Then for the front, just a simple wheel alignment. 13mm socket, I believe is what you use to adjust the drag link? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

RN M OVR...thanks for the reply. So, it's sounding like the rear track bar bracket may be more of an optional install. What benefit does it provide to install this with the BB?
Old 08-28-2012, 07:22 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz-R5E-NPQg How about a install video?

Quick Reply: Rear Track Bar Bracket and Teraflex Write Up