Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rear Track Bar???

Old 12-31-2012, 10:44 AM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Sooooooo yeaaaaaa..... I just looked under there and turns out there is a relocation bracket at the top side(frame, passenger side).... I didn't think I had one cuz it wasn't on the axle like my buddies..... I bought this JKU with the lift wheels and tires already on..... After rolling my Sahara I looked for one with a lift already, so in wouldn't have to spend all that money 3xs in one year (5" skyjacker on my Ram in Jan, 4" Rancho long arm in June on the Sahara) so since I didn't see it on the axle side in thought it just didn't have one.....
Old 12-31-2012, 10:49 AM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by KCTW
You don't by chance know the part number for this lift do ya ? I was just on Skyjackers website and didn't see a 4" kit that was just springs and shocks. All 4" lifts they have listed come with track bar brackets.
I'm not trying to bust your chops, I'm just trying to help.

Is it either of these ? Its the only two I could find that came with shocks.

Item #JK401KHX-R / Skyjacker Suspensions

Item #JK40BPH-R / Skyjacker Suspensions
It appreciated...... I just didn't look good enough above the muffler and see it when I bought the Jeep.... I looked it all over, wasn't even thinking about the relocation... I looked at control arms, swaybars, coils and shocks, and it didn't dawn on me till I installed Tyreelp's lift a few weeks ago that I didn't have that relocation bracket that he had

But no.... Niether of those kits are the one I have.... The kit that's on mine looks nothing like the ones they show on their pages..... I have found it in their master catalog but when I look up p/n online it don't show up......I'm currently in the process of upgrading the suspension to long arms, and eventually coilovers.

Last edited by Jersey_Devil; 12-31-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Quick Reply: Rear Track Bar???