Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

REAR sway bar help

Old 06-14-2012, 12:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default REAR sway bar help

hi guy's & gal's, well I added a 2" BB to the JK & orderd LONGER FRONT sway bar links from Northridge, NOW I need to know about the rear, what do you suggest I use for LONGER ones in back

thanks in advance
Old 06-14-2012, 12:43 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete1971
hi guy's & gal's, well I added a 2" BB to the JK & orderd LONGER FRONT sway bar links from Northridge, NOW I need to know about the rear, what do you suggest I use for LONGER ones in back

thanks in advance
I use JKS rear links for my 3" lift from Northridge 4x4. They work from 0" lift, up to 6". They're awesome.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

I see all of them are adjustible, how do I know what the correct adjustment is ?
Old 06-14-2012, 04:47 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete1971
I see all of them are adjustible, how do I know what the correct adjustment is ?
How ever much length is needed to make your sway bar sit pretty level. Start by simply placing the adj link next to the stock link while it's on still, and decide how much longer you need to adjust the new link.
Old 06-14-2012, 05:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by k0260
How ever much length is needed to make your sway bar sit pretty level. Start by simply placing the adj link next to the stock link while it's on still, and decide how much longer you need to adjust the new link.
awesome THANKS that seems pretty simple for a guy who has limited mechanical ability

I appreciate the help

Quick Reply: REAR sway bar help