Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rear Bumper With Winch?

Old 10-07-2011, 03:17 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^
The guy in front of the stocker can also just pull him with a strap.. Forward. Works pretty well. Rear winches are mainly for when u are out alone, or have a steep decline u need to go down. Probably a lot of creative ways to use it also. For the money it's probably not worth it. Stat away from benchmark designs. Took me 6 months to get a bumper (after I was promised 2 weeks) and it sucked.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Expedition One's rear bumper had option for rear winch mount a few years ago. Not sure if they still do. Very stout product.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Now that rear bumper I LIKE!!! How much do you think it's gonna cost for one once it built?? What is your marketing target as far as pricing?
Old 10-07-2011, 10:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DRAKENOFFROAD.COM

They sell them on ebay as well.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cold
DRAKENOFFROAD.COM

They sell them on ebay as well.
Looks nice and light weight and like that it's only $600 compared to the compettion. I just can't get over the design with the slashes and dragon claw marks. I get that it saves weight and that it drains bud and also acts as proection for mounted lights, but it just doesn't do it for me. I'd def buy it if it didn't have all that.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Lone Wolf 87
Looks nice and light weight and like that it's only $600 compared to the compettion. I just can't get over the design with the slashes and dragon claw marks. I get that it saves weight and that it drains bud and also acts as proection for mounted lights, but it just doesn't do it for me. I'd def buy it if it didn't have all that.
just checked out their website. one cool thing is they say you can come to their property in NY and test out the products. seems neat, especially if buyer is located in the northeast.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Navyvetnorwich91
just checked out their website. one cool thing is they say you can come to their property in NY and test out the products. seems neat, especially if buyer is located in the northeast.
Wow I didn't even see that. That's awesome cause I'm located in PA. Sounds like a good road trip.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Wow I didn't even see that. That's awesome cause I'm located in PA. Sounds like a good road trip.
Yea, it's off to the right on their site. If you go, let us know how it turns out. Does seem like a nice ride. Have fun.

Our products are made according to high quality standards to provide years of durability and fun. Quality is paramount to us.

In our Upstate New York homebase, we have our own private trails/testgrounds, on which to test new equipment and invite selected customers to try out our fine products.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

They def look like fine products and for the price you can't beat it. If I didn't have my rugged ridge front I'd consider getting a matching set of bumpers for the price of one bumper! Haha but the only thing that turns me off is the styling cues. I know its such a little thing too. Cause just looking at your bumper I know its rugged, durable and light weight. Everything I want in a bumper, its just those little accents that throw me off! Not down talking your product at all, just my input. But I am def keeping an eye on your products, especially since it's local. I support quadratec a lot cause they're 1 hour away from me lol.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:25 AM
JK Super Freak

They def look like fine products and for the price you can't beat it. If I didn't have my rugged ridge front I'd consider getting a matching set of bumpers for the price of one bumper! Haha but the only thing that turns me off is the styling cues. I know its such a little thing too. Cause just looking at your bumper I know its rugged, durable and light weight. Everything I want in a bumper, its just those little accents that throw me off! Not down talking your product at all, just my input. But I am def keeping an eye on your products, especially since it's local. I support quadratec a lot cause they're 1 hour away from me lol.
I didn't quote well. I don't have their stuff; I have Poison Spyder. I was trying to paste something from their website below my comments but it didn't show up well. My avatar shows my Poison Spyder rear. Sorry if I was confusing.

Quick Reply: Rear Bumper With Winch?