Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rear bumper/tire carriers that fit 40's- expedition 1????

Old 12-03-2012, 11:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VETTETHRET
Thanks guys, I will look at L.o.d., Bestop and Body Armor. Unfortunatley per Exp 1, unless the 40 is on a 17" wheel it wont work (I will be running 20's)
I don't understand that logic, I have their rear bumper and don't see why it wouldn't fit. How does the rim size make a difference, the tire is still the same size.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:03 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blang816
I don't understand that logic, I have their rear bumper and don't see why it wouldn't fit. How does the rim size make a difference, the tire is still the same size.
I didnt understand it myself. I couldnt get a tech on the phone and was dealing with the front office girl, she said they would email me. I am really looking at the LOD Gen 3 full width bumper now, 2nd best option for me it looks like.

Quick Reply: Rear bumper/tire carriers that fit 40's- expedition 1????