Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Which rear bumper should I get?

Old 06-17-2010, 07:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which rear bumper should I get?

Ok so I'm stuck between two rear bumpers and was wondering everyone's opinions. The first bumper is a LOD first gen, and the second is a or-fab standard rear. The lod is used and needs paint, and the or-fab I was told is new. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thank you
Old 06-19-2010, 10:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear bumper

I am partial to the LOD. I have the Gen2 with storage rack with two jeep can racks on the sides. I am completely satisfied with their product. Just the other day I discovered they offer a plate for chains when towing. Sent an E mail and they are sending it to me this week. Good quality and customer service. It looks like you are buying used but if you decide new then the only problem is with their delivery times but they are well worth the wait. Good luck

Quick Reply: Which rear bumper should I get?