Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rear bumper master list?

Old 06-16-2010, 11:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Rear bumper master list?

I know there is a huge 40 page thread about front bumpers, but is there one about rear bumpers? Distinguishing what comes with and without a tire carrier, hitch option, extra lights, D rings ect ect ect.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Harbourone
I know there is a huge 40 page thread about front bumpers, but is there one about rear bumpers? Distinguishing what comes with and without a tire carrier, hitch option, extra lights, D rings ect ect ect.
must not be...sounds like a great project for someone with more time on their hands than me. I've been wanting to see a list also.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

X3

Still waiting for which ones work with the oem tow hitch pkg AND priced under $650
Old 06-16-2010, 08:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm ready for this list to populate... I'm in the shopping mode for a rear tire carrier.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:58 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is my LoD full width rear bumper tire carrier with Matte black finish:

D-ring shackles, 2" trailer reciever, optional lights, 3rd brake light bracket. Options, I did not get was top and side carriers for Jerry Cans and gear. Built great, no rattling

Originally Posted by RescueGreen#3
X3

Still waiting for which ones work with the oem tow hitch pkg AND priced under $650
You will be surprised the OEM tow hitch is held on by 4 bolts that's it Removal is very simple took 5 minutes. Don't worry about ones that will work with the OEM tow hitch find the bumper you like and just remove the OEM hitch.

Quick Reply: Rear bumper master list?