Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rear Bumper

Old 04-24-2011, 05:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear Bumper

I got rear ended and got a check for 350 for a new rear bumper... Any good ideas? I am looking for something pretty simple, that I may be able get a tire rack for later down the road, and tow hooks are a plus. I am open to any Ideas, lets hear em!
Old 04-24-2011, 05:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am very happy with my Rigged Ridge XHD. You can add the carrier later.

Old 04-24-2011, 05:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RyanMcCall
I got rear ended and got a check for 350 for a new rear bumper... Any good ideas? I am looking for something pretty simple, that I may be able get a tire rack for later down the road, and tow hooks are a plus. I am open to any Ideas, lets hear em!
I am saving for the Rockhard rear setup with tire carrier, simple and its looks great. Way more than $350 though. In that price range, the Or Fab rear looks like a good setup, and you could add the tire carrier later on.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Body Armor here...I don't have the tire carrier option though. It was inexpensive and works well. They have the tire carrier one also.

Quick Reply: Rear Bumper