Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

READY LIFT BB vs TERAFLEX !

Old 09-28-2009, 07:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It sounds like he made up his mind with ready lift. All I can say is that there are people out there that would help install a TF BB. I have one and can say it's strong as hell and I was very happy with it for now.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:11 PM
JK Freak

no no no! i would much rather a TeraFlex 2.5 and id MUCH rather do it to my own rig myself. i just dont know how too and dont know of anyone who does
Old 09-28-2009, 07:13 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Matty, where in NY are you from????
(for some reason I think I saw you over on the Long Island thread.)

I have installed/been involved in the install of a few Teraflex kits/products. They are AWESOME.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:14 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I personally would have nothing to do with someone saying their lift wasn't for off-road. But hey, that's just me. In fact I'd probably choose anyone's kit over their's since that's their policy.And I wouldn't believe a word coming out of the people's mouth who were selling or installing it. It apparently isn't an off-road shop.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:16 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by mattyhfd
no no no! i would much rather a TeraFlex 2.5 and id MUCH rather do it to my own rig myself. i just dont know how too and dont know of anyone who does
Go to the staging area, join your social group and put a post up. You should get a couple guys to give you a hand.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

get a couple of friends that know how to use a jack and a socket wrench and do it urself if u cant find someone to do it. if u buy the ready lift ur going to be unhappy with, it mite cause more issue than its worth and ull end up buying another lift anyway.

and id hate to say this but if ur scared of doing it urself and u cant find someone to do a tera install, then get a ome, or re kit and have someone install one of those.

but teraflex is honestly the way to go! there product is #1 and they got the customer service to match!
Old 09-28-2009, 07:22 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mkjeep
I personally would have nothing to do with someone saying their lift wasn't for off-road. But hey, that's just me. In fact I'd probably choose anyone's kit over their's since that's their policy.And I wouldn't believe a word coming out of the people's mouth who were selling or installing it. It apparently isn't an off-road shop.
If hes from Long Island, which I think he is.. we dont have any REAL 4x4 shops.. just like we dont have any places to wheel.

The two shops I can think of specialize in blingin out pick-ups and hummers... neither of them even stock winches or real recovery equipment, but have 50 different 24" wheel styles in stock
Old 09-28-2009, 07:30 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by racer83l
If hes from Long Island, which I think he is.. we dont have any REAL 4x4 shops.. just like we dont have any places to wheel.

The two shops I can think of specialize in blingin out pick-ups and hummers... neither of them even stock winches or real recovery equipment, but have 50 different 24" wheel styles in stock
That's kinda what I gathered. X10 on gettin some locals, even if you have to drive a couple hours to them, you'll be better off and make some new buddies to boot.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:30 PM
JK Freak

haha! well i can tell racer is from LI cuz he knows just how much of a sucky place to wheel here is. I live in holbrook. Nearest "offroad" shop to me is the Truck shop in sayville or Autokicks in Ronkonkoma. where about on LI do u live?
Old 09-28-2009, 07:31 PM
JK Jedi

Break the New York BLING BLING and get the TeraFlex lift!!!!

Once again I know that its been said ( hell I said it 10-15 post ago) go to your staging area and post up for help... You will find help...its a easy install

Quick Reply: READY LIFT BB vs TERAFLEX !