Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

READY LIFT BB vs TERAFLEX !

Old 09-28-2009, 03:55 PM
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can always buy the Teraflex kit and bring it to the shop. If they don't want to install it then they don't want your money and there's other shops that do.

Moral of the story: TF FTW.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have a tera 4 inch and couldn't be happier. WAY heavier duty than the skyjacker lift we pulled off.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:06 PM
JK Jedi

Buyer beware......i have a TeraFlex and I absolutly love it. I would do it again in a heartbeat. The customer service f-n rocks and Joe is always ready to help and back up his product.

Iam even going to buy a second LA lift when I get my wifes JK

Its a very easy install I have installed a few here at the house with other members.

best of luck with your choice.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:52 PM
JK Freak

i had all the intensions of going TF b4 i went to Autokicks (the place who would install it for me) and he made it seem that ready lift would be the better choice. i did tell him that i never heard of ready lift and that everyone on the forum i belong to LOVES their TF kits. He doesnt want to install a TF and the place near me who daes wants $495 for install....thats more then the F@*%#n kit! so i still want to go TF its just finding out how to do it!
Old 09-28-2009, 04:55 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by mattyhfd
i had all the intensions of going TF b4 i went to Autokicks (the place who would install it for me) and he made it seem that ready lift would be the better choice. i did tell him that i never heard of ready lift and that everyone on the forum i belong to LOVES their TF kits. He doesnt want to install a TF and the place near me who daes wants $495 for install....thats more then the F@*%#n kit! so i still want to go TF its just finding out how to do it!
Do it yourself, its easy. Save the money for install and buy more Jeep parts.....Post up in your area offer pizza and beer they will come. Install Party. It would also give you a better knowlage of the lift.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:24 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mattyhfd
http://project-jk.com/jeep-jk-write-...ation-write-up
Old 09-28-2009, 06:12 PM
JK Freak

Somebody in ny please help this guy out... Teach him the ways of the force!
Old 09-28-2009, 06:57 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
ReadyLift Products are NOT intended for off-road use. Any abuse or damage as a result of off road driving voids the warranty of the ReadyLift product.
Huh? WTF? I guess they designed it to help you get over the speed bumps in front of Target.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

tera flex is the way to go have 2.5 bb on mine. drives great
Old 09-28-2009, 07:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

go tera!!!!!!! normally u see this kinda ? with rubicon express, or rough country. i never even herd of ready lift?????

Quick Reply: READY LIFT BB vs TERAFLEX !