Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

READY LIFT BB vs TERAFLEX !

Old 09-28-2009, 12:19 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default READY LIFT BB vs TERAFLEX !

i went to a place (autokicks) that sells and installs lifts and BBs today and he doesn't carry Teraflex, which was who i wanted to originally use to lift my 2dr. After talking with him i felt very confident about the lift. its a 3inch in the front and a 2inch in the back. anybody know anything about this lift??
Old 09-28-2009, 12:25 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't know anything about it, what all does the lift include?
Old 09-28-2009, 12:27 PM
JK Jedi Master

Also, is this a 4wd shop?
Old 09-28-2009, 12:30 PM
JK Freak

Tough powdercoated steel front and rear spring spacers provide the altitude adjustment while our panhard bar relocation bracket and shock extensions work together...front and rear bump stop extension brackets.....all necessary hardware. go to google nd type in ready lift. go down to jeep wrangler and click on SST mild lift kit
Old 09-28-2009, 12:43 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So it's a BB kit that runs a 3" front spacer and a 2" rear spacer? Have you looked at our 2.5" coils kits?
Old 09-28-2009, 01:09 PM
JK Jedi Master

I'm on mobi so I don,t know what that kit costs, but if u want a level stance, it'd be better to go wit a TF coil lift rather than a 3in puck in the front. I know a guy with 35's on the tf 2.5 coil and it sets perfectly level with a nice ride.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:56 PM
JK Freak

yea TeraFlex i did look into your 2.5inch BB b/c my cousin has it in his 2dr and i liked the price a lot and the height sounds perfect for me. The guy at the place i went to who would be installing it said he primarily installs ReadyLift but would gladly install the TeraFelx. after looking at the 2, he leaned towards the ready lift. problem was i had never heard of ready lift and i hear a lot about teraflex on this site.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:12 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GO with Teraflex or later on you will wish you did.......

In fact my wife and I installed out Teraflex 3" with coils and shocks in the garage together! It's not hard! And besides all of that you can't be having Joe Thompson (Teraflex) on your side if you have any questions. Joe backs up all his products Wayyyyyyyyy Waaaaaaaaaaay after the sale is done and over!
Old 09-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mattyhfd
yea TeraFlex i did look into your 2.5inch BB b/c my cousin has it in his 2dr and i liked the price a lot and the height sounds perfect for me. The guy at the place i went to who would be installing it said he primarily installs ReadyLift but would gladly install the TeraFelx. after looking at the 2, he leaned towards the ready lift. problem was i had never heard of ready lift and i hear a lot about teraflex on this site.
You can install the kit yourself, they aren't that bad to do. I would bet that you can get some forum members in your area to help you on it. I take it that the shop sells ReadLift kits and that's why he would rather install it?

Take a look at their warranty.
readylift.com/t-policies.aspx
ReadyLift Products are NOT intended for off-road use. Any abuse or damage as a result of off road driving voids the warranty of the ReadyLift product.

So do you want a kit that was designed for off-road and on-road use? Buy TeraFlex. Call me if you have any questions. 1-888-837-2359 ext 318 Joe
Old 09-28-2009, 03:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
ReadyLift Products are NOT intended for off-road use. Any abuse or damage as a result of off road driving voids the warranty of the ReadyLift product.

So do you want a kit that was designed for off-road and on-road use? Buy TeraFlex. Call me if you have any questions. 1-888-837-2359 ext 318 Joe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Teraflex you rock i love your 2.5inch BB

Quick Reply: READY LIFT BB vs TERAFLEX !