Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

RE 7123 3-1/2" super flex kit

Old 08-16-2012, 05:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE 7123 3-1/2" super flex kit

Can anyone give me any info on this kit... I would like to know pros and cons... I am considering a lift and have done extensive research. AEV, RK, etc.. But don't want to get something I don't need. I mainly do 95% street and highway driving with the remainder possibly to see some trails.. No major rock crawling.. Also, if you think I need something else with this kit, please chime in and offer your advice.. Just wanted to get you guys feedback as to wether or not you liked the kit. I'm putting on 35x12.5x18 .. Thanks for your help guys...
Old 08-16-2012, 05:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the majority here use a 2.5 lift kit, I feel the one your looking at may be overkill

a 2.5 coil or 2" BB kit should do you well for 35's & occasional trail riding with your type driving

RE does sell a 2.5 kit now ( new this year) thier stuff is good from my experience's.....my $.02

Quick Reply: RE 7123 3-1/2" super flex kit