Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

RE 3.5" Sport Lift / Alignment Advice

Old 06-06-2017, 03:24 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No steel bumpers or winch yet... in a couple weeks though. Curious to see your results. Did you install the rear cam bolts as well? Or leave them out as suggested here?
Old 06-06-2017, 04:55 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,882 Likes on 1,647 Posts

Originally Posted by Buckeye76SC
No steel bumpers or winch yet... in a couple weeks though. Curious to see your results. Did you install the rear cam bolts as well? Or leave them out as suggested here?
Oh, your profile showed a VPR4x4 bumper and Warn winch....that's why I referenced that. i guess that would make a little sense then.....without the extra weight you are getting a bit more actual lift. Per the alignment machine yesterday, he was 3.6* caster.....which is just a tad lower than I expected it to come in. I'd imagine if he moved to the last mounting hole, he'd be closer to 4.5*.

No cam bolts in the rear. The angle is a bit off, but I'd just never do cam bolts. Outside of getting adjustable arms, just live with the rear as is.

Quick Reply: RE 3.5" Sport Lift / Alignment Advice