Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

RC adjustable front track bar

Old 04-16-2011, 06:58 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC adjustable front track bar

Does anyone have any experience with this item? is a decent product or not? it seems to be pretty thick even though its not a solid track bar..using it on a 2011 with a 2.5 bb and 33's.. I bought it but have not received it yet...If i dont like it im gonna return it and buy a rock krawler front adj TB....Just lookin for ppl's opinion on it. Also if you believe its junk can you give me a brief description of what happened to you to make you feel this way? Thanks
Old 04-17-2011, 09:12 AM
JK Newbie

hey thanks man...Ill take a look at that new jks bar and see what its all about....I dont plan on going crazy off road so im not sure I need to have a solid one...They seem to be quite a bit of money for solid ones.....I will admit that that teraflex TB looks pretty freakin hardcore but not for 237$$..I have to pay for diapers and food and swing sets and toys and car seats and clothes and whatever else 2 yr olds need these days so now I am on a limited budget for my toys!!!
Old 04-18-2011, 10:59 AM
JK Newbie

bump......anyone?
Old 04-18-2011, 11:17 AM
JK Freak

I have a RC 2.5" Coil lift going on mine on the 29th. The RC Adj. Track Bar is also going to be installed , let you know after the 29th.

Quick Reply: RC adjustable front track bar