Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

RC 2.5 aligment specs

Old 04-20-2011, 09:57 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC 2.5 aligment specs

Does anybody know what are the aligment specs for that kit. The garage where i want to get aligment done ask for it and i have no idea. It dosnt say in the instruction. Thanks in advance!
Old 04-20-2011, 09:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jkquebec2
Does anybody know what are the aligment specs for that kit. The garage where i want to get aligment done ask for it and i have no idea. It dosnt say in the instruction. Thanks in advance!
Same as stock...you wont be able to change your caster anyway.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sure ya can however you will need to undo the control arms that were set to length in step 1. and change their length. And yep same as stock. (Really just need to do adjust the drag link connection by the pittman arm to recenter the wheel)
Old 04-20-2011, 10:13 AM
JK Newbie

Thank you! I have a vibration at about 70-80 km/h. Might just be a balancing probleme... Balancing, not sure of the english word
Old 04-20-2011, 10:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Problèmes d'équilibre apparaissent habituellement dans une section étroite de vitesse, comme sur l'autoroute par exemple. Bent roues ou essieux questions apparaissent habituellement sur ​​une large plage de vitesse.
OR

Balancing issues usually show up in a narrow speed section, like on the highway for instance. Bent wheels or axle issues usually show up over a wide range of speed.

Figured I would try my Google translate app and it sure worked inline with my post ... Cool! Good god I am a nerd

Quick Reply: RC 2.5 aligment specs