Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rattle in front right...Sounds like shock or something not sure..any suggestions?

Old 02-24-2012, 06:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rattle in front right...Sounds like shock or something not sure..any suggestions?

Have a knocking sound when I hit bumps and it's something I hear at speeds 25 and under. It's definitely coming from right front but what's causing this noise? I am clueless I've taken the tire off and checked everything to make sure it's tight...any chance it could be tie rods or ball joints? I also believe I noticed it after my body lift was done..I've been rolling with the noise for a couple weeks and will for another week before I can take it to 4wheelparts for them to check it out since they installed the OME lift..
Old 02-24-2012, 06:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First guess, Ball Joints

Quick Reply: Rattle in front right...Sounds like shock or something not sure..any suggestions?