Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rattle Between 45-60 mph

Old 12-05-2020, 05:55 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rattle Between 45-60 mph

I know this issue has been posted about before but i didnt see any fixes. 2015 JKU. As soon as i pass 45 mph i hear an audible rattle that sounds like its coming from beneath the passenger floor. The sounds remains audible until around 60 mph. I have an aftermarket exhaust with no heat shields so thats been ruled out. I also had the passenger cat inspected and its fine. I even removed the heat shield from the passenger cat. I had a dealer hook up a set of chasis ears and the noise is def eminating from around the cat. Also want to add the noise only happens when the vehicle is at cruising speed and not during acceleration and when you lift off the pedal it goes away. Has anyone found a resolution to this issue?

Last edited by GMS1975; 12-06-2020 at 04:31 AM.

Quick Reply: Rattle Between 45-60 mph