Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rancho rear tri-link

Old 08-02-2012, 02:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rancho rear tri-link

Is anyone running the Rancho Reverse rear tri-link track bar eliminator design? Im going to upgrade my front real soon to the RK long arm 3 link. Not sure what to do with the back yet. Want long arm but Don''t want to move the gas tank and i don't want the rear track bar.
Thanks.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

I would just run the RK 3 link in the rear also. Start mixing different companies parts and you are opening a can of worms with the ride quality.

I ran on a custom long arm 3 link rear and short arms in the front for awhile till I could save up to do the front. It drove a little funny but I got used to it.
Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-02-2012, 05:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah the RK 3 link is great but i want to eliminate the track bar. Im doing the opposite running the front first then the back when i make up my mind haha
Old 08-03-2012, 09:18 AM
JK Freak

Wonder if you can use the 3 link RK with the CRC no Trackbar Mod from Full Traction???
Old 08-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by kgw350
Is anyone running the Rancho Reverse rear tri-link track bar eliminator design? Im going to upgrade my front real soon to the RK long arm 3 link. Not sure what to do with the back yet. Want long arm but Don''t want to move the gas tank and i don't want the rear track bar.
Thanks.

It works. As others have mentioned I (personally) wouldn't mix/match systems. You will need to relocate the exhaust system as well.
You can ,technically buy the rear system, but I don't know if it makes sense financially.
I don't sell direct and I don't know the cost on the parts either, sense I am a marketing guy.
I can e-mail you the whole parts need though.
I have seen this system tackle the toughest trails across this country, and driven it on many of them as well.....

Quick Reply: Rancho rear tri-link