Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rancho or Body Armor Trail doors?

Old 01-15-2014, 03:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rancho or Body Armor Trail doors?

I have researched this topic, but the threads are years old. Does anyone have opinions on the Rancho or Body Armor trail doors? I know that Spiderweb shades makes a nice cover for the Rancho's. I do have a SWS on my JK currently, so that would look nice I guess, but other than looks, what do any of you who have run these know about either that would be a make or break deal before I purchase one or the other for this upcoming warm season.
Old 01-15-2014, 03:26 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The body armor latches aren't the best & the mirrors that are supposed to be used with them kinda suck. I didn't have much luck with them & sold them, then got or-fab trail doors. I think they latch perfect. My vote between your choices are rancho with the spider net.

Quick Reply: Rancho or Body Armor Trail doors?