Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rancho 4" Sport Lift Rebate

Old 06-11-2012, 07:10 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would think so, but the Rancho rep on the forum should be able to answer for sure. Maybe he'll post up. Or, you could PM him with the question.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:12 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by kingoneyl
I'm running the 4" Sport Lift and 35" Duratrac on Black Rhino Wheels. I noticed a bit of fender rubbing under articulation and turning. i.e. rock crawling.

I have stock painted fenders, and no I don't want to trim them or replace them just yet...

Is anyone running additional bump stops to prevent fender rubbing? If so, what kind and how much more bump stop needed for 35"?
I get a little bit of rubbing at full stuff as well. I try not to worry about it much.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:17 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by kalopoulos
So i ordered the 4 inch rancho crawler lift for my 2012 rubicon from amazon last week. Does anyone know if the Amazon invoice is proper proof of purchase for the rebate?
As long as there is a P/N on the invoice you are good to go.
Keep/make a copy for your records as well.
It is taking closer to the 8-10 weeks these days, as we near the end of the rebate, FYI.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:57 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Proof of Purchase?

Does the rebate require the Proof of Purchase. If so could Rancho please post a picture of it. I cannot seem to find them on any box.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by pcc999
Does the rebate require the Proof of Purchase. If so could Rancho please post a picture of it. I cannot seem to find them on any box.
The proof is the receipt.
Make a copy for your records.

Old 07-12-2012, 03:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Required tools

I actually ordered the Crawler system for my 2012 rubi and it just came in. The question i have for anyone that has installed this kit before is what size socket and combination wrenches do i actually need? I don't want to start pulling parts off my daily driver to realize i am missing tools that i need to complete the Job. the instructions only say 1/2” Drive Ratchet and Sockets, Combination Wrenches. Can anyone give me any help?
Old 07-12-2012, 03:55 PM
JK Freak

I know I used sockets up to 21 mm. 19 and 14 were popular. I'm assuming the Rubi and Sport have mostly the same bolts and I have a 3" trail but its mostly the same parts. Control arms, track, sway, shocks and what not. Other than that there were some standard 9/16 and 1/2 stuff in the kit. It would have been nice to have metric wrenches up to 21 mm but my c wrench covered.

Maybe someone else has done an install closer to your kit but that should get you started. You can also check your tools against the bolts you need to remove and those in your kit.

Last edited by keithvegas; 07-12-2012 at 03:58 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:16 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hook-Em
I get a little bit of rubbing at full stuff as well. I try not to worry about it much.
I get the same rubbing with my duratracs and its actually hitting the air damn under the bumper.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Close to Fender.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	340553
Old 07-16-2012, 09:02 AM
JK Newbie

Default Received my rebate!

Received my rebate from Rancho on Friday , took about seven weeks from the date I mailed it off. All ready to spend it on more things for the Jeep and on Saturday got my DMV renewal notice for about $435!
Old 07-16-2012, 08:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dono2020
Received my rebate from Rancho on Friday , took about seven weeks from the date I mailed it off. All ready to spend it on more things for the Jeep and on Saturday got my DMV renewal notice for about $435!
Congrats! I was told about 8 weeks.. 6 to go. Was there a way to check the status of your rebate or no?

Quick Reply: Rancho 4" Sport Lift Rebate