Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Rancho 4" Sport Lift Rebate

Old 08-16-2012, 03:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rlanford11
Anyone got suggestions for the best setting for highway driving? I've got all four shocks set at 3, but didn't know if there was a better set up.
I've been told by the Rancho rep on here and from a lot of the other 9000's users that 3 is the best for DD. I'll find out Saturday though
Old 08-17-2012, 07:12 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by FirewalkerSahara
I've been told by the Rancho rep on here and from a lot of the other 9000's users that 3 is the best for DD. I'll find out Saturday though
Yep, I personally like 3 a lot.
Mix it up!
Old 08-17-2012, 06:06 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had I e on 3 for awhile. Great at firstbut too mushy after awhile. I've since put it on 5. I think this is where it will stay for awhile. Might settle in at 4.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So to rehash an old thread. I am installing the Sport 4" and am confused about why a pitman arm puller is one of the required special tools. Am I missing something to fix the steering since there is no drop pitman arm or steering correction parts? Just want to be sure. Thanks.
Old 12-26-2012, 06:50 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by jryano
So to rehash an old thread. I am installing the Sport 4" and am confused about why a pitman arm puller is one of the required special tools. Am I missing something to fix the steering since there is no drop pitman arm or steering correction parts? Just want to be sure. Thanks.
So the old SPORT had a dropped pitman arm, the new SPORT (P/N RS66102B) DOES NOT USE a pitman arm. Thanks! Matt

Quick Reply: Rancho 4" Sport Lift Rebate