Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Quick Q on Olympic bumpers

Old 07-11-2009, 06:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Quick Q on Olympic bumpers

Hello, I wondering if the simple olympic bumper seen in the link below uses the stock tow hooks and or comes with the lights or uses stock fogs?

http://www.quadratec.com/products/12116_320X_PG.htm

Thank you.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

My Olympic bumper has a 2" tubing around it, so I had to buy d-rings....but the stock tow hooks should fit that bumper in your post just fine. It's a standard bolt pattern on the leading edge of the Jeep's frame rails.
The lights are extra, if you don't have them already, but if you want to add a winch (WISE INVESTMENT!!), the lights have to go!
I may be wrong.....I've called Olympic, and they were very helpful. I've called several suppliers and manufacturers, and they are ALWAYS HELPFUL!! They want you to buy their product and be happy with it, so they're great to talk to!
my $.02 rant

PS I think I looked at the same bumper, but they talked me out of it because it wasn't winch compatible. If you have ANY plans on getting one in the future, you probably don't want to have to buy another expensive bumper, so........foresight is good

Last edited by wilywillie; 07-11-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:17 PM
JK Super Freak

No. You use your factory lights. I haven't tried to put the factory hooks on so you'll have to check the bolt pattern...............but they fit the same holes so....?

Quick Reply: Quick Q on Olympic bumpers