Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

question about tpms

Old 04-15-2008, 06:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question about tpms

do all '08 have the tpms sensors even the stock steelies? i was trying to figure this out because i plan on ordering new wheels and tires and i was going to have the tires mounted and balanced already so when they got here i could just put them on the jeep...but if my jeep has the tpms won't i have to put the sensors in the new wheels and tires?...should i just order wheels and tires and have someone locally to mount them so they can put the sensor in?
Old 04-15-2008, 06:50 AM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Yes. They all have them. Just do a search on "TPMS", and you'll get EVERYTHING you could want and more. It's a hot topic.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well spoke with the online site i'm ordering my wheels and tires from and they said they have the sensors and can put them on when they mount and balance them

Quick Reply: question about tpms