Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Question about Pitman Arm Drop and Lift

Old 12-01-2010, 03:08 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, jdubb and planman! I went with a 2.5" BB lift so I could direct more of my budget to wheels/tires and regearing. My plan is to work on the suspension on a piecemeal basis over time (adj. trackbars, adj. control arms, then springs and shocks). This explanation helped a lot.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey Kalsador, I just wanted to restate that when I had the lift on my Jeep, I didnt use a drop pitman arm or a trackbar bracket. I bought the lift from someone else on here who recommended to me (as I also recommend to you) NOT to use a drop pitman arm or TB bracket.

I ran the lift like that for several months with no problems whatsoever. Soooo...you should be good to go!

Old 12-01-2010, 05:29 PM
JK Newbie

Awesome... I was just making sure... None the less I broke lol... bought up the trackbars lol.... so ummm should have some pics of the "wannabe" jeep up with 35s here by saturday

Quick Reply: Question about Pitman Arm Drop and Lift