Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Question about KO's

Old 11-08-2008, 09:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about KO's

I have 33x12.5 Pro Comp M/T's and am thinking of going to KO's in the same size to get a better all around tire since winter is around the corner. My question is has anyone wheeled them on rocks/mud and how did they perform/hold up?? Are the sidewalls decent?
Old 11-09-2008, 02:01 AM
JK Jedi

Had them on my TJ, did great in more arid wheeling in Arizona, Colorado, and Moab. They don't have a good reputation in mud. I never had any sidewall issues, but they aren't a hardcore M/T so I wouldn't expect the same level of durability off-road, still pretty impressive though. The good thing is that in the snow, and especially ice on-road, they are outstanding. They also offer phenominal tread life.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:13 AM
JK Freak

i got the exact same seize on my mazda b-4000 , in mud you got to rev it a little bit to clean the treads , in snow they are outstanding and the are vertually "unwearable" you can easily ride them for more than 100000mi

but they are not cheap , this winter i will try the procomp AT they are a lot cheaper , i got a set of 5 for the price of 4 KO

Quick Reply: Question about KO's