Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Question about 52126319AC Springs

Old 06-14-2012, 06:47 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about 52126319AC Springs

I have the 52126319AC springs installed on my JKUR and still have to run a spacers to level the front. Does anyone know the spring rate on these springs? I wonder how they compare to OME HD springs or Teraflex 2" springs. I need a stiffer spring, because the 19s aren't cutting it for me due to sag.

I didn't notice a huge difference between the 18s and the 19s. I still have to use spacers. What would be the next level of spring about this?
Old 06-14-2012, 08:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The people who really benefit from the 19/60 spring swap are us 2-doorers. You would had only noticed about a 1/3 inch increase from the 18 to 19. For example my front were 12's and my rear's were 54's so I netted 2.5 up front and 2 in the rear. As for your current setup, you may use spacers or different springs. It depends what you have on your front end. Furthermore, it depends on what ride quality your after. You will get a lot of opinions. Soak it up, I did since I'm still new and it pays off.

Quick Reply: Question about 52126319AC Springs