Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

question

Old 05-18-2007, 01:33 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question

i am wanting a purejeep stubby front winch bumper, but i want one with a prerunner bar. i was wondering if the jeeperman lightbar would fit as a prerunner. i think the combo would be just what i want. here's a pic of the jeeperman lightbar http://www.jeeperman.com/FHS.html

Last edited by postwheel; 05-19-2007 at 07:31 AM.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:32 AM
JK Newbie

i fixed the link sorry
Old 05-21-2007, 09:44 PM
JK Newbie

you've said you have stuff "in the works" for months now and yet to show anything new
Old 05-21-2007, 11:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKCrawler
you've said you have stuff "in the works" for months now and yet to show anything new
Would you prefer that he put out a half ass poor designed product now or take some time and get it right the first time? I know it sucks to wait but so far with the JK I have done a lot of waiting from the time I first ordered it.

Quick Reply: question