Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Quadratech really messed me over, who is better to order from

Old 05-23-2016, 02:45 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had no issues with Northridge. Can't speak about the others.
Old 05-23-2016, 03:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

I've been ordering with QT and so far, the Ace rear bumper and tire carrier have not shown up yet and was ordered back on April 19th. So over a month now and still no bumper. Also, still waiting on Synergy control arms from Northridge. That order placed at the end of April.

4wd hasn't let me down, order a few things from them and all showed up within the week. and because I don't learn from my mistakes, I have gears and lockers coming from QT, which looks like the lockers are backordered now.

So, hopefully, I will get everything soon and I'll be re-evaluating my order placing for now on.
Old 05-23-2016, 05:49 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey there,

I am very sorry that this has occurred. It seems our remote logistics warehouse pulled just the shock box on the original order. Then, again on the order we shipped to you Friday for Next Day Air Saturday delivery they did the same thing. We spoke with them today to make certain we ship you the kit itself, not just the shocks. It shipped today and you will see it tomorrow.

We'll provide you with store credit as well. I'll PM you the details regarding that tomorrow.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Once again, I do very much apologize that this has happened.

Thank you & I hope you have a great night!

-Rick

Last edited by quadratec; 05-23-2016 at 05:52 PM.
Old 05-23-2016, 07:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Don't do 4 wheel parts. I've have nothing but trouble with them. Ordered a top and was told it would be in in 3 days. A week later I call and it is on back order and they didn't have an eta. Regardless though I ended up purchasing the trektop nx instead and I love it.
Old 05-24-2016, 10:06 AM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default great they are working on getting it right

however , seriously vendors really need to do this with out having to read the bad reviews first and then trying to look good on forums . Not just this particular vendor but all. I think we have all had this type of stuff goin on with ordering on line at one time or another. Granted they are shipping tons of equipment out but
its not that hard to hire people that can put a simple order together . rather than putting the money into advertisement videos on facebook and other places
. And 2 times thats pitiful. I too have had stuff show up wrong and then show up wrong again after going over it with a fine tooth comb with jeep stuff and other things as well. Good luck they say 3rd time is a charm:haha

But This vendor @ least is going to compensate you on the troubles
some just do it till its right or you cancel it completely depending on how much money or reputation is involved .

Last edited by jeepmojo; 05-24-2016 at 10:18 AM.
Old 05-24-2016, 09:21 PM
JK Newbie

Default Well the case is closed

The parts did arrive and its 1pm and just finishing up. Was actually completed at 830, then noticed the back wheels were slide to the drivers side more than expected. This kit has the axle mounted track bar relocation and it slid the whole unit left to far, in the lower bolt it was coming back and with out it it was still dead nutz even 2.5inches measured from a level center tire to center fender. So I pulled it back off.

The parts arrived, missing a few washers and the box was rough but that is on teraflex ( washers) and shipper since box 2 of 2 is 60+ Pounds.

So I am back together, calmer and getting an alignment tomorrow I hope.

What i learned:
1. Quad is not amazon, don assume its on time and complete
2. call to verify stock, and order while on the phone.
3. If there is a problem just wait until normal hours, there is nothing the chat line will do
4. search forums more

Its resolved , thanksB wilson for tracking and getting the third box shipped and out.

Regards,
DB
Old 06-24-2016, 10:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Three months later I finally cancelled my order with Quadratec. Every few weeks is check the status and I was told every time my items would be in stock and ship in a 2-3 days.
Today, finally fed up with waiting, I checked Northridge and the rear bumper is in stock and ready to ship! Guess I should have ordered from Northridge in the first place
Old 06-24-2016, 10:31 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jeepstin12
Try Northridge. Always good with them. However, I've never had an issue with quadratec either. Might I suggest, you never rip apart your rig until you have all parts and verified you have the correct parts. Unless you have another daily driver. Cheers!
+1, one of the reasons I never pay extra $$$ to get the part(s) quicker. Anything can happen my buddy was expecting some parts for his race car and for whatever reason the train his parts were in had a minor derailment and it took extra 2-3 days to get his parts even though he paid extra $$$ to have it there sooner.
Old 06-24-2016, 02:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Quadratech is a no-go for me solely because there is a massive international border that adds seemingly 30-40% to any little part ordered over it. Northridge and 4WP both have Canadian operations and from what I've read and experienced they operate in the same manner. Northridge will talk with you on the phone, tell you real timelines and give you a great deal. 4WP has lower prices but since a lot of their products are Chinese sourced their landed dates are 7 to 90 days meaning they don't even know when your part will get there.

Sadly due to the low Canadian dollar I've had to build most of my Jeep from Chinese parts...
Old 06-24-2016, 02:43 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Smudgeontheglass
Quadratech is a no-go for me solely because there is a massive international border that adds seemingly 30-40% to any little part ordered over it. Northridge and 4WP both have Canadian operations and from what I've read and experienced they operate in the same manner. Northridge will talk with you on the phone, tell you real timelines and give you a great deal. 4WP has lower prices but since a lot of their products are Chinese sourced their landed dates are 7 to 90 days meaning they don't even know when your part will get there.

Sadly due to the low Canadian dollar I've had to build most of my Jeep from Chinese parts...
I didn't realize how bad it is to source parts if you live outside the country wow sounds like a pita!

Quick Reply: Quadratech really messed me over, who is better to order from