Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Quadratech really messed me over, who is better to order from

Old 05-21-2016, 02:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had good luck with Northridge
Old 05-21-2016, 07:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have never had an issue in 8 years with Quadratec.
Old 05-21-2016, 07:49 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try Northridge. Always good with them. However, I've never had an issue with quadratec either. Might I suggest, you never rip apart your rig until you have all parts and verified you have the correct parts. Unless you have another daily driver. Cheers!
Old 05-21-2016, 08:03 PM
JK Newbie

New to forum, but I registered to comment on this thread. I recently bought a 15 Rubicon Unlimited in Tank and have been ordering stuff right and left. Primarily have been ordering with Quadratec and Extreme Terrain. This is my experience with Quadratec over the past month.

Ordered an AEV 2.5 lift, geo brackets, and Procal. Received the lift, but they shipped me two Procals. I called and shipped the extra one back.

Next order was for a Teraflex tire carrier. I paid for the 2 day service so that I could do the install that weekend. It got put on the wrong truck/route by FedEx, so no delivery reattempt until Monday. Wife saved the day, and she ran to the station before closing to get it. A couple hours later, and I get a chance to look at the box. They sent the adjustable tire holder and not the tire carrier. Invoice inside clearly said tire carrier.

I called them on Monday, and they refunded me the extra shipping I paid for...twice. They then shipped the right part.

There are a lot of options for Jeep accessories, and i am looking at other shops for parts just because Quadratec seems like a mess. Great catalog, but the fulfillment side is really messed up.
Old 05-22-2016, 12:31 PM
JK Newbie

I ordered a RE lift from them and they sent it to me in 5 different shipments. They also let me order a bikini top and hardware as well as mirror relocations that were all on back order. Took them almost a month to get all of it.

At least I got all of my stuff...

4WD sent me someone else's tire/rim order and then refused to send me mine unless I sent back the wrong order first. I would understand but it would take an extra week to send and receive my order after I paid for express shipping. The tough part was the tires needed rebalancing when I had paid for high speed balancing. The guys at the local store were cool but customer service was terrible.

North ridge was the best experience of all for me.

Dave
Old 05-22-2016, 12:43 PM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

As much as I hate to admit it, I have spent thousands of dollars on Jeep parts. No, really, thousands. Okay, tens of thousands, which is still thousands in my book. And arguably, I could say pennies. I have spent pennies on my Jeeps. Well a lot of pennies.

And for the most part all of my experiences have been positive. I have spent thousands at Northridge and have never had a problem. Those guys just seem to get it done. I have spent thousands at Qtec. And while 99% of the orders were seamless, I have had a couple of issues, just recently though. So in the past 6 months, I have been migrating away from Qtec. The issues they have had recently seem to be a new thing for whatever reason. I understand resellers are at the mercy of their suppliers. That said, it's how you handle that mercy between you and your client that separates companies, and ultimately, clients from companies.

Last edited by 14Sport; 05-23-2016 at 01:27 AM.
Old 05-22-2016, 02:15 PM
JK Newbie

I hope they are reading this thread, it seems fulfillment is really messed up, very pretty catalog (may take some ad money and hire new fulfillment).

Thanks for the north ridge comments, will check them out for next orders, I have another jeep that could handle a 2.5 lift and tires

Thanks for the don't tear down a car until the parts are here comment( have another daily, also had plans to take the jeep places), I argue if it had been anyone else (amazon, summit , revzilla, motosport) I would have had the right parts on time in the right place. I would have expected the SECOND TRY to get it right.
Old 05-22-2016, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

They'll read it and reply that they're sorry and get in touch with you via PM to see what they can do differently. The cash flow from this group won't slow their business, they've got all of the new folks coming straight to them. Teraflex is a similar company. Not saying they aren't good, I'm just saying that it's he first company that you run into and thus, the layman is likely to purchase.

Spend your money elsewhere but you're not hurting them.
Old 05-22-2016, 02:52 PM
JK Newbie

Karls, yep hear you there I fell into the new guy find first glitzy trap, definitely need to search more, and follow the forums to see whos in whos out, whats good, whats bad
Old 05-22-2016, 04:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Another BIG vote for Offroad Elements. Haven't ordered from anyone else in quite a while.

Quick Reply: Quadratech really messed me over, who is better to order from