Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Quadratech really messed me over, who is better to order from

Old 05-21-2016, 08:10 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quadratech really messed me over, who is better to order from

Ordered a 748$ Terflex 2.5 lift, paid for faster shipping and only received the shocks. Chatted with their service after hours and got the answer we can only trace call back again.

Finally got ahold of a customer service rep who swore they would have the rest of the kit to me saturday morning.... saturday comes and only shocks arrive again

WTF quadratech, now i have a torn apart jeep an no hope they can actually fix the order.

2015 JK Rubicon
Old 05-21-2016, 08:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Why I stopped ordering from them years ago, I deal now with Offroad elements
Old 05-21-2016, 09:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yea, something is up with their shipping team. I ordered the AEV 2.5" coil kit a few weeks ago and I didn't receive the rear springs for the kit. I did however receive someone elses order which was a JKU soft top. The other persons packages had my name on the shipping tags, but the other persons name on the receipts in the box. I contacted them and they got a set of springs mailed out the next day so I didn't wait too long, but their shipping department needs to take the extra second to look at the friggin receipts before slapping on a mailing tag.
Old 05-21-2016, 09:34 AM
JK Junkie

Are you sure parts were not drop shipped ?
Old 05-21-2016, 10:34 AM
JK Newbie

I have 2 two jeeps and this is a new rubicon, I have many things to get inorder to get the jeep nicely set up, I will do some thread searches on good vendors

I just cant believe its this bad, they directly had the info of what was missing and it cost them to overnight another incorrect order

I may just have a ceremonial burning of the Quadratech Logo and the floor mats just to get rid of the bad vibes
Old 05-21-2016, 11:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Why tear your Jeep apart hoping stuff shows up? You really put a lot of faith, not only in QT, but the warehouse, the drop shipper, UPS, etc.

I typically order from Northridge 4x4, but have started ordering stuff form Fusion 4x4 lately.
Old 05-21-2016, 11:36 AM
JK Newbie

I order stuff from 4WD.com
I got my smittybilt bumper on time, the only thing that was missing was a few bolts, called customer service and they said that if I went and bought what I needed and sent the receipt to them they would reimburse me. I never sent it in because it wasn't a big deal. And the only reason those were missing was because by the time it got to my house the box was pretty tore up.
Old 05-21-2016, 11:39 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ShutterBug
Why tear your Jeep apart hoping stuff shows up? You really put a lot of faith, not only in QT, but the warehouse, the drop shipper, UPS, etc.

I typically order from Northridge 4x4, but have started ordering stuff form Fusion 4x4 lately.

I had half of the parts, and had a guarantee of the others arriving with a tracking number. One would have expected the correct parts were coming

Of course the parts will eventually come, of course the jeep will be back together, of course its just "a couple of parts" but come on this isn't how it should work. Two tries really, that says alot
Old 05-21-2016, 12:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Alsadi94
I order stuff from 4WD.com I got my smittybilt bumper on time, the only thing that was missing was a few bolts, called customer service and they said that if I went and bought what I needed and sent the receipt to them they would reimburse me. I never sent it in because it wasn't a big deal. And the only reason those were missing was because by the time it got to my house the box was pretty tore up.
Surprised to hear that, my experience with 4WD.com was terrible just ordering TrekArmor seat covers, TrekArmor ended-up fixing 4WD.com's mistake after 4WD.com basically said "oh well."
Old 05-21-2016, 12:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by dbrisson
I had half of the parts, and had a guarantee of the others arriving with a tracking number. One would have expected the correct parts were coming

Of course the parts will eventually come, of course the jeep will be back together, of course its just "a couple of parts" but come on this isn't how it should work. Two tries really, that says alot
It says that people are human beings and make mistakes. And sometimes companies hire human beings that make mistakes. LOL. I understand your frustration. I've been there.

I guess I've learned to, as Ronald Reagan was so fond of saying, "trust but verify." I never trust that something will actually show up on the date promised, until it actually shows up, because stuff happens. Bad weather, accidents, etc. Couldn't tell you how many times I've gotten a notice from UPS that a delivery date was pushed back to one later than originally expected.

Hope things get squared away for you and you can get the build done. Nothing more irritating that trying to get something done and one thing seems to hold you up getting that done.

Quick Reply: Quadratech really messed me over, who is better to order from