Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

quadratec shipping

Old 05-13-2013, 11:09 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello everyone,

To get Free FedEx Ground shipping within the 48 contiguous states, use coupon code SaharaXray on the Quadratec Promo Codes link (surcharges still apply).
Old 05-13-2013, 02:31 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THANX, to all. im ready to order
Old 05-13-2013, 02:41 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by metaldemon
I would buy from Quadratec, but they are in Pa also. So I have to pay shipping, and PA tax. I order heavy stuff from 4WD Hardware in Ohio. Automatic free shipping over a certain price.
If Oblamer gets his way with the Internet tax. Then I will go with the cheapest, with free shipping.
Technically in PA it is state law that you must pay the tax when you do your taxes in April. Very few do it, and nobody's enforcing it at this time.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Crap I have ordered somethings from them. Now I have the promo code I will use it. damn shipping is expensive!

Quick Reply: quadratec shipping