Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Quadratec or Rugged Ridge

Old 06-26-2012, 12:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kalamari
I have the Quadratec ones in front, rear, and cargo. I really like them, but I have to roll up the rear floor mat and stash it in the cargo area if I'm going anywhere at speed. It tends to "kite" itself away with a lot of wind.
Hmmmm....noted.

Haven't driven topless/doorless with them yet.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bustabizz
They are the exact same...
I noticed that with alot of mats. Who really makes them?
Old 06-26-2012, 01:25 PM
JK Newbie

I have the complete set from Quad and having no experience with RR I'd say go Quad
Old 06-27-2012, 10:06 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bustabizz
They are the exact same...
Originally Posted by teh215
I noticed that with alot of mats. Who really makes them?

They are not the same liners. We manufacturer our new Quadratec liners. They were redesigned last year and are made with a brand new material to resist high temperatures and abrasiveness. They are 100% USA Made-In-America products, and have one of the best warranties you'll find for floor liners.

Anyone looking to order these, please send me a PM and I'll waive the shipping to any US address.

-Joe
Old 11-19-2012, 06:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Can anyone tell me that is running either the quadratec or rugged ridge rear mat and cargo liner if they have the small pokey things on the bottom of the mats? I have removed my carpet and have a spray in liner so was hoping to get some mats that didnt have those things. I got some weathertec mats for the front, and they are a harder plastic, and with no carpet and those pokey things they just want to slide around.

thanks
Old 11-19-2012, 07:04 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mark9998
Can anyone tell me that is running either the quadratec or rugged ridge rear mat and cargo liner if they have the small pokey things on the bottom of the mats? I have removed my carpet and have a spray in liner so was hoping to get some mats that didnt have those things. I got some weathertec mats for the front, and they are a harder plastic, and with no carpet and those pokey things they just want to slide around.

thanks
I have the whole Quadratec floor mat and rear cargo mat.and they don't have those "pokey things" at all. I love my floor mats, had them since May and they have been holding up really well. So far only sand, mud and maybe even a little soda on them...hopefully I will have snow in them next
Old 11-25-2012, 06:34 AM
JK Newbie

Quick question...is the new Quadratec and the Tread Lightly floormats the same?
Old 12-07-2012, 02:01 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by etprimus
Quick question...is the new Quadratec and the Tread Lightly floormats the same?
The new Tread Lightly (as well as the upcoming Bestop) Liners are similar minus logos and pricing of course
Old 12-07-2012, 02:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I did quad first , left them at the car wash hanging on the floor mat hangers, decided to go with the rugged the second time and they were $20 cheaper. Then forgot those on the the same floor mat hangers, so I stuck with rugged for the 3rd set. They are a little more flexible and seem to fit a little better.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:30 PM
JK Newbie

I have the new Ultimate Quadratec front mats and really like them. I had planned to put them in for off-roading and nasty weather but once I installed them, I decided to leave them in because the looked sooooo Jeep! My wife likes them also.

Quick Reply: Quadratec or Rugged Ridge