Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Qaudratec Floor liners question

Old 01-13-2012, 05:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used the ones out of my 00 XJ.....I just put them over the carpet floormats...no cuts or anything......fit like a glove
Old 01-13-2012, 11:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDoubleD
Does the cargo liner interfere with the back seat on the 2 door?
I have the cargo liner in my 12 JKR. I notice that the right side bottom on the seat pushes on the liner when you lock the seat. Someone on another thread said they couldn't get the seat to lock with the liner. Mine locks, just make sure you have the back of the seat upright before you try to lock it.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:02 PM
JK Freak

I don't even use the hook. I just put the mats in and never had issues with them moving in the year I've owned them so far. Besides, they will hold a ton of water being winter, and you will have a hell of a time trying to remove the mat with all the water and trying to unhook it. Not having it hooked makes it easy to dump out the water.
Old 01-13-2012, 03:19 PM
JK Newbie

I 2nd that. Mine stay in place without the hooks.
Old 01-14-2012, 11:26 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by greensouth
I 2nd that. Mine stay in place without the hooks.
Mine r great watch the rears on a 2 door with top off and doors of tend to lift up a little at high speeds i just take out in summer time
Old 01-14-2012, 11:46 AM
JK Junkie

I bought these a couple years ago and haven't thought about them at all until seeing this thread. So I guess that means they are doing their job without any issues. I also recall using a little finesse/persuasion to get them over the cleat but without any cutting.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:25 PM
JK Newbie

Put mine in today as well with no issues. Mats came with hooks and went thru pretty easily without any mods.

Quick Reply: Qaudratec Floor liners question