Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Qaudratec Floor liners question

Old 01-12-2012, 02:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's a little helpful hint. Set the mats in place without hooking them. Start the Jeep and blast the heater with the dial set to floor only. Go back into the house and grab yourself a beer. When you're finished, go back out to the Jeep and the hooks will slip right though those holes.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Soop.....the quality is great they are very thick and heavy weight ..... I have all the mats including the cargo and I love the
Old 01-12-2012, 02:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

[QUOTE="krzfirefighter013"]Soop.....the quality is great they are very thick and heavy weight ..... I have all the mats including the cargo and I love them all
Old 01-12-2012, 07:23 PM
JK Newbie

I purchased the set for my two door and I'm very pleased with the quality of the mats and cargo liner
Old 01-12-2012, 07:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

They rock !!! Thick & high quality ! You will not be disappointed !!!! DO IT !!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2012, 07:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lambo76
I purchased the set for my two door and I'm very pleased with the quality of the mats and cargo liner
Does the cargo liner interfere with the back seat on the 2 door?
Old 01-12-2012, 08:56 PM
JnT
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by soopermn
I was looking at these real closely. Whats the quality like? Any one have the cargo liner? Is it worth the price? Thanks for the info. Im always hesitant to buy online just because you can't get a sense of the quality. Thanks for being my Lab Rat LOL.
They're great! Would definitely recommend them, especially at half the price of comparable liners.
Old 01-13-2012, 12:25 AM
JK Freak

I understand that the clips are a safety feature, however they somewhat defeat the purpose of having the rubber mats, as the holes allow water to leak through. Otherwise, the Quadratec mats are nice.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

I agree about the potential for the holes letting water leak through but I still like them. I have the f& r floors. Thinking about getting the cargo liner also.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default I did a lot of shopping around...

and the Quadratec seemed to be the best set for the money, I got the full set as a package deal for $197.xx and I am really pleased with the fit and quality, they are nice, and I really wanted a one piece for the rear, as the seperate ones could tend to shift.
In looking at the paperwork, it looks like the cargo liner for the 2dr actually fits under the rear seats, with cut outs for the seat attachement points.

I really would have liked to have had a cargo liner that had the tall edge that went around the sub, but it looked like all the ones I found only had one style liner, that required trimming for the sub.

As far as the fit over the cleats, it was 19 degrees when I put mine in, so hoping that when warmer, they will fit over the cleat easier.
Thanks

Quick Reply: Qaudratec Floor liners question