Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Qaudratec Floor liners question

Old 01-12-2012, 09:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Qaudratec Floor liners question

UPS dropped off my liners yesterday, on the front liners, should I make any cuts to get it to fit over the hook/cleat? I can not get the cleat thru the slot provided?
Should I trim out the entire circle?
Thanks.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:28 AM
JK Super Freak

You do not need to trim the front. I got some for xmas and the clip just popped in to place to hold them.

edit: I'll see if I can get a picture here shortly when I go grab some lunch.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:36 AM
JK Newbie

I couldn't get mine to pop on without a little trimming; and no, you don't have to trim out the entire circle. Start small with minor trimming and test it out. Keep trimming little by little until it pops through. Shouldn't take much.

Good luck,

Dank
Old 01-12-2012, 09:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

if im not mistaking the directions say to cut it like a + mark ...at least thats what i did went right on
Old 01-12-2012, 09:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Thanks

I was leary of making any uneeded cuts, I was very careful about making the cut in the rear liner for the factory sub.

I really like the look of these things, I got the full set for Christmas, my wife decided after looking at one of my jeep catalogs, that there were just too many choices, so she let me choose.

Thanks.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

I got these for Christmas as well... I did not have to make any cuts other than the rear sub trim. The front clips were difficult to get in, but I managed to gorilla them in there and all is good. Mine came with the little + cut in already.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:19 PM
JnT
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've had a full set for a few months. Love em! Mine came with the + cut already. Took a little "persuading" but I got them on.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JnT
I've had a full set for a few months. Love em! Mine came with the + cut already. Took a little "persuading" but I got them on.
I was looking at these real closely. Whats the quality like? Any one have the cargo liner? Is it worth the price? Thanks for the info. Im always hesitant to buy online just because you can't get a sense of the quality. Thanks for being my Lab Rat LOL.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just put mine on, without any cutting. The plastic hook in the floor went only hafl through but after a couple of rides, they simply got in themselves somehow
Old 01-12-2012, 02:03 PM
JK Newbie

Default Hole

I did cut a small hope on the slit- about 1/4 inch diameter. Used a utility knife and then a file to make it look good. The hole makes it much easier to get over the hook.
Also if they are cold they are very hard to get in- even with the hole I need to warm them up in the sun.

Quick Reply: Qaudratec Floor liners question