Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Q winch problem equals quadratec is awesome

Old 03-02-2015, 05:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I as well find this astounding!
They sent you a used winch and your going to install it?
If it doesn't work or smokes something electrical now or down the road....your good with that?
Not to mention its a winch....not as important as an airplane wing but still one of those things that when you need it....nothing else is going to cut it.
What I'd like to see is someone from Q address this publicly before I place another order with them.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:49 AM
JK Newbie

With a full warrenty and giving the customer this OPTION, I find it fair. It may have not even been used, being another person noted some rust. I'm guessing maybe these parts were not stored in ideal conditions (but who knows). But everyone is in entitled to their opinion.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:31 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If the OPer is happy then I consider that good customer service.
Old 03-02-2015, 09:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Quadratec has been pretty good to me... there shipping is outstanding. Im in NJ so Im kinda close by, I literally get my orders the next day.
Old 03-02-2015, 09:54 AM
JK Newbie

How can I get my hands on a refurbished winch?! Been looking for one
Old 03-02-2015, 02:10 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Glad to hear the CS team took care of you!

If this does happen we do give the customer an option as has been stated. If you want us to pick it up and reship it to you at no charge, that's absolutely fine. But we also want you to have the option to keep it at a discounted rate if need be. Not all of us have enough free time to schedule pick ups or drop items off at local FedEx facilities.

Our scratch and dent winches are typically sold at our local Jeeps & Java Events (Typically 2nd Sunday of every month), our next one is this Sunday, the 8th. We also sell them at Jeep Shows (PA Jeeps in York, Easter Jeep Safari, and others) as well as our annual Scratch and Dent Tent Sale here in PA in October.

Thanks!

-Rick

Quick Reply: Q winch problem equals quadratec is awesome