Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Put on 2.5 lift now what?

Old 03-09-2009, 07:12 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Put on 2.5 lift now what?

I put on the Rough Country 2.5 spacer lift. Left everything else factory. Going to put 305/70 17 on.

It is my wife's daily driver and was just wondering if I should put new track arms on or does it need it.

Going to do some offroading but not a lot. Any suggestions?
Old 03-09-2009, 07:23 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

none needed, Might want to get an AEV ProCal module from Northridge4x4.com to acjust for the new tire size.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:28 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did new get shocks with it. I ran my bb with out shocks and extenders and they would max out on there extension going over bumps. I eneded up going with the extensions.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:00 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by SmokeJensen
I put on the Rough Country 2.5 spacer lift. Left everything else factory. Going to put 305/70 17 on.

It is my wife's daily driver and was just wondering if I should put new track arms on or does it need it.

Going to do some offroading but not a lot. Any suggestions?
you'll be fine with the way it is now but as mentioned, you will want to recalibrate your speedo and if you can afford it, get some shock extensions or new longer shocks. also, i personally would recommend getting longer sway bar links if you have a rubicon.

Quick Reply: Put on 2.5 lift now what?