Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Purchasing Diablo tuner.

Old 03-07-2013, 09:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Purchasing Diablo tuner.

not sure yet but i want to buy the trinity or whatever diablo tuner works for my 2012 Jeep 3.6

what is the part number, or purchase experience with the product. which tuner do i buy for a 2012 jku
Old 03-07-2013, 10:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the intune for my 2012 Jeep and I am in the process of trying to return it. I have had it for two weeks and I haven't been able to load any tunes due to the "bugs" that they are working out. I know some other people have the intune and haven't had any issues. At this point I'm not real confident using this equipment on my Jeep. So far the customer service has been pretty good but now that I'm tired of working out bugs and pushing to start the refund process the email replys have began to slow down. This is just my experience, goodluck though.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

update on intune for 2012 automatics???

anyone using it still currently and reviews or experience
Old 04-23-2013, 02:58 PM
JK Junkie

Just installed the intune dcx last weekend & it was a pita to do. With the help from my son-in-law, it got done. It had to be programmed twice for the updates, then it went pretty smooth. I adjusted the tpms, throttle response, correct mph with a gps & hooked up on the 87 octane boost. I haven't drove it enough yet to tell about mpgs but you can tell a difference, especially in the throttle sensitivity.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

so just to clarify the intune dcx1000 (2012 jku) will do tire size, gear changing and shift point adujusments. i dont want to buy this and find out it doesnt do everything the procal does for almost 3x money

input from diablo or any knowledgable people would be great. or updates from 2012 users
Old 05-02-2013, 05:44 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by jkjouster
so just to clarify the intune dcx1000 (2012 jku) will do tire size, gear changing and shift point adujusments. i dont want to buy this and find out it doesnt do everything the procal does for almost 3x money

input from diablo or any knowledgable people would be great. or updates from 2012 users
Go to diablo's site and see what all it can do. You are very limited with the procal, and it does no performance at all. IMO it's well worth the extra money. The procal is up to $159 now & only does tpms, tire size, gears & reads codes. I am please with mine. Hope this helps.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jkjouster

Intune does NOT do gears...Just a heads up...

Quick Reply: Purchasing Diablo tuner.