Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Pull to the right

Old 08-28-2012, 08:37 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pull to the right

I just installed the Rancho 4 inch sport lift with a JKS adjustable front track bar and Toyo MT 35x12.50's. I have taken it to two different 4x4 shops for alignment and it still pulls to the right. They have check everything throughout the lift and tire pressure and they both say everything is correct. Anyone know what may be causing this and how to fix it?
Thanks
Old 08-28-2012, 08:42 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm told by the two 4x4 shops in my area that the larger, wider tires will always have that affect. I am going to say it's the truth since to a certain extent, it did also happen with my Toyota Tacoma that had 33" tires on it. If they did an alignment, did they balance the tires? That may help, I think. But as I said, even when I get mine back and it's had an alignment, it'll still pull ever so slightly though to where I can drive the Jeep down the road for about 300-50 yards before I start getting out of the lane and into another lane or onto the median.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:49 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If its pulling to the right let a pound or two of pressure out of the tires on the left

Quick Reply: Pull to the right