Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

PSC Crusher Flares or Bushwacker

Old 03-22-2016, 08:59 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scooby snacks
I have the BW flat fenders and they faded and stained in less than a year. I like the look but not the quality... I am saving up to get the Nemisis Notorious flares...

Hello There

Have you checked with POISON SPYDER they have some fenders as well, you can choose from steel , aluminum, plastic , carbon fiber , etc
They do powder coat them for you as well,
Cons. They are expensive but great quality I got a set for my 10jk haven't put them on yet.
They are about same $$$$$ as the NEMESIS
Good luck with your fenders there .........👍👍👍👍
Old 03-22-2016, 09:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Great answers. I am going to go with the Poison Spyder. Appreciate the responses.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

I went with the PSC aluminum and left them raw. I think they look great on my black JK, and when they get scuffed up, it's just a matter of some simple green, a scotch brite pad and rinse. They have saved my body a couple times this winter when I've slid off my line in the mud and was tilted over far enough to the side that I was dragging the flares up the rock/dirt wall. Never touched the body.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:11 AM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

I have wheeled with my bushwackers a fair amount, I have been to Moab 2X with them the rubicon trail 1x and Colorado 1x as well as lots of local stuff. If I were doing them again I would get something else simply based on looks. I think they look goofy compared to some of the other ones out there.

Quick Reply: PSC Crusher Flares or Bushwacker