Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

PS rocker knockers

Old 05-16-2016, 05:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Probably gonna take 50$ of it and pick up away bar quick disconnects. THANKS GUYS!!!
Old 05-17-2016, 09:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by blamb0830
They are bolt on frame mounted going on a 2 door. I've read the instructions probably a hundred times. But it says you have to drill and tap the frame. I believe the rear go between the body mount and frame
I just did a set on a buddy's 4 door JK. It wasn't bad. The destructions could be better, but that seems to be the norm. On the 4 door, both sides aligned with an existing bolt so you had a reference point. Drilling the frame isn't a big deal other than laying on your back getting little bits of metal raining down. The 4 doors then have bolts that you have to drill holes into the horizontal cab supports. Once you get the first bolts started, you can clamp them into place, mark, drill and tap on the frame, and then drill the other supports. I'd have a hard time paying someone $250 to do it, but I've got a decent setup when it comes to my shop.

Quick Reply: PS rocker knockers