Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

PS Rocker Armor fitment issue

Old 03-23-2016, 05:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PS Rocker Armor fitment issue

I am mocking up the PS rocker armor on my JKU and it appears to hug the lines from the rear up until past the driver door, then it appears to space out from the body about 1/4 inch or so right before the fender. I should/might be able to "convince" it to hug body better in the front, but I figured I would ask to see if this is normal.
Old 03-23-2016, 05:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

The rocker of the JK body has curve to it. You will need to use clamps to pull it closer. Go get some Irwin clamps from lowes or HD.
Old 03-23-2016, 08:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Da20captain
The rocker of the JK body has curve to it. You will need to use clamps to pull it closer. Go get some Irwin clamps from lowes or HD.
yeah I know you need to clamp it to hold it...there is already a bend built into the armor from poison spyder. It followed the curve well up until that point on the jeep.

Quick Reply: PS Rocker Armor fitment issue