Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Prorocks with 4" Tereflex LCG Question

Old 12-16-2009, 07:37 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prorocks with 4" Tereflex LCG Question

I am about to start bolting up my new tereflex lift kit up to my new ProRocks and have a question...

I must admit I am VERY shocked that a high dollar long arm lift kit doesn't come with an adjustable rear trac bar!?!?! Are you kidding me??? It came with something that bolts to the stock bracket and "relocates" the bar.

My question is will this bolt up to the ProRocks? It looks like it has a U-bolt that connects the new bracket to the axle...well obviously the new prorocks are much larger diameter housing than the D44's...will this bracket fit or am I going to have to buy an actual adjustable trac bar?
Old 12-16-2009, 09:39 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not sure if it will fit, but if you can afford pro-rocks then I say get a track bar made for you to match the axles instead of ordering one.

Quick Reply: Prorocks with 4" Tereflex LCG Question