Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Which Programmer/Tuner? Need Your Input!

Old 04-09-2015, 08:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BamaCam
I read somewhere on here that the 2015's PCM has been locked and will not allow any programmers to work is this true?
I called Superchips earlier this week about a tune for the 2015. They confirmed that they do not yet offer any tunes for the 2015, but are working on it. I was going to upgrade my Flashcal to a Flashpaq while the deal was going on, but was told that the 2015s likely won't use the Flaspaq for tuning so it would be a waste.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:00 PM
JK Newbie

Default Thanks, good to know.

Originally Posted by Level 10 Off Road
FlashCal will allow you to adjust tire size, gear ratio, TPMS, etc. The FlashPaq does everything that ye FlashCal does but adds ECU tuning to the list of options.

You can also upgrade the FlashCal to a FlashPaq with a download from SuperChips.

Michael @ Level 10
Thanks, good to know, didn't realize there was an upgrade option.
Old 04-11-2015, 05:42 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by juicedss
I called Superchips earlier this week about a tune for the 2015. They confirmed that they do not yet offer any tunes for the 2015, but are working on it. I was going to upgrade my Flashcal to a Flashpaq while the deal was going on, but was told that the 2015s likely won't use the Flaspaq for tuning so it would be a waste.

Thanks for the info I was just about to upgrade my Flashcal.

Quick Reply: Which Programmer/Tuner? Need Your Input!