Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Programmer comparison...aev, bullydog, superchips

Old 01-14-2015, 01:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by engineeredjku
Not sure about lowering it to 0. I had mine set on 24 with the procal. The traildash has the ability to lower or turn off completely.
I finally found the answer, and yes, the Procal can lower it to zero, right out of the box.
Old 01-14-2015, 02:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kevin123
If you don't mind me asking, were did you buy it from? Are you still liking it? Can you change the gear ratio with it?
I bought from autoanything because they had the lowest price by far. I still love it. I was actually worried about dropping down to the 87 octane tune since I've been running the 91. I am very impressed with the 87 tune. I actually think it is more "driveable". Not as jumpy and smoother shifts. Also, mpg seems to have improved over the performance (91) tune.
Lastly, yes you can change the gear ratio. I don't need to yet but hopefully will move from 3.73 to 4.56 next year.
Old 01-15-2015, 03:28 AM
JK Super Freak

Curious: anyone have the Traildash hooked to the windshield? I'd like to see how it looks and hear some feedback.
Old 01-21-2015, 07:59 AM
RC3
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's a shot of mine on the windshield on the included bracket. I like the location fine. It's easy to view and easy to reach for changes while driving. I've been considering the dash pod mount but am concerned about someone stealing it. Now I usually leave it in the console until I want to use it for changes or for off road.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20150121_095609.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	593058
Old 02-18-2015, 01:52 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default TrailDash vs. FlashPaq

I was thinking about getting the FlashPaq (tuning, gear ratio, tire size, etc.) and I was also looking at getting an sPod to control my lights and stuff. The guy at 4wheel parts said he uses his TrailDash's touchscreen to control his lights, etc., in lieu of an sPod. My question is, can the TrailDash do EVERYTHING the FlashPaq can and more? I've tried researching but nothing is really that clear.
Old 02-19-2015, 04:37 PM
JK Newbie

Yes you can use it for lights, if you have lockers can use it for those too. I Dont personally use it for those options, however I do know a few guys that do. I mostly just like the 87 octane tune and watching my trans temp.

Quick Reply: Programmer comparison...aev, bullydog, superchips